Thursday 22 October 2009

How long it will last

phone malang itu adalah..................




I had my first phone at the of 19. so interesting i change my phone once a year.dah mcam series aku pakai... due to what?lots of reason. due to exchanging with ma brother once, boring, presents, lost..yes....nokia, since the beginning.....tak tahu nape..aku mmg loyal.....conservative...whatever u can relate with...nokia brand is user friendly....org kata tahan lasak..mmg, berapa kali aku dah tertendang, baling, still ok..tapi nokia 6120 cant long last in the fridge...heheheh..mane2 phone pun . i bet.



Hubby adviced me to buy cheaper phone due to my clumsiness..but...i thought thats not ma solution...i didnt appreciate them all coz i got them easily, from very generous brother,my angah, my hubby..so i decided.from my own pocket......jeng jeng.........I heart it...tho hubby argued how long it will last..will see ok....





hp baru ku...tak pernah survey dulu pun ....main beli jer pasal desperate nk gune. good or bad...to me everything has pros and cons .most importantly how u perceive them



I like......!!hehehehehe

3 comments:

  1. wah2..hp baru..jgn ilang lagi dah...kalau ilang gak, beli blackberry jelah..kekeke

    ReplyDelete
  2. best aa hp baru..hp lama ku yg masuk lobang jamban tu diganti dgn samsung 138 hingget dgn beg free je huhu..dan modem celcom broadband..

    ReplyDelete
  3. xsen0n0h t0l...
    len kali xyah gne henset lgi da..
    gne je tep0n awam..
    ang kut je g mne2 atau klu susah sgt nk angkut letak r0da kt bwh nye..!!!
    kah3.. xD

    ReplyDelete